Well about a year and a half ago, I selected GoDaddy.com Hosting Plans to host my website and here is the experience I have had with them. I was able to get all of my needs taken care of. In addition to web hosting, they provide a large variety of services. Everything from domain name registrations to dedicated servers to the needed licenses to run your software.
Their people were amazing to work with. This is not a company that makes you email them then you have to wait for an answer. They have an excellent customer service department that helps you with all of your needs, and they don't just go away after they have signed you up. Their people keep in touch with you via email and phone if you want. They contacted me each and every month to let me know about special promotions, saving me countless amounts of money.
This is a true American company. All of the people I worked with spoke fluent English. They worked hard at making my experiences with them pleasant. They were very knowledgeable about their services and products and provided unparalleled support. I highly recommend
No comments:
Post a Comment